Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Princess (6)

Hi all,
thank you for your kind comments.

Here's a close-up to show you that some of the rugs and drapes do have a textile structure.
 
And once I apply the first wash, I'm sure it will be a lot better visible.
 
Even though this looks pretty nice, I'm kind of thinking that the various patterns and colors may be too "wild"
 
So I repainted the two out most drapes in red, together with the central piece - yes, the blue floral piece is gone...but at least the central blue with the hard-core pattern is still there :)
 
Then I started to add the ornament pattern to the first pieces of the central arrangement.
I'm not sure if I'll do the pattern also on the other pieces...
any thoughts?
I think it looks a lot better now.
 
 
 
So what do you think?
Better with mostly red? Shall I add more patterns to these red pieces or leave them uni-colored?
Thanks for your comments and feedback.
Cheers
Klaus