Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Princess (5)

Hi all,

thank you for your feedback.
@Joe B  - yes, I agree and I'm very aware that the rest of the throne panel looks rather pale. I was thinking about adding some structure or pattern, but currently can't really think of anything fitting...
I will probably have to wait to the end and see how it will look, once some more highlights are added to the blue gems and the "feathers" - Thanks mate!

Well, current progress is rather slow.
But I managed to work on the carpets. I have the base colors and patterns down.

Even without light and shadows I think they already look great in the scene.



I also started to add patterns to the sheets on the ground.


This pattern was really hard-core (I'd never do it again) and I still have some clean up to do.













But in the scene the result looks worth the effort.













Now I have to decide if and what kind of patterns I will add to the other sheets.
Looking at this image, you see there are still two furs, a small shield, and the sheets draped around the throne.

















What do you think?
I look forward to your comments and feedback. Suggestions welcome :)
Cheers
Klaus