Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dragon Rider (3)

Hi all,
to provide at least a minimum of 40K content, here's a scale shot of Artemis with two 40K troopers :)
Since the last update I created some luggage and accessories to the saddle.
A main backpack and a rolled-up blanked
A second smaller pack on the right side
and some ornamental carvings to the saddle horn.
I decided to start with the riders head next, as the pose would not allow me to get to it easily at a later stage.
Since riding a dragon is a very windy and chilly thing, I decided to use WWII era pilots as inspiration.
Goggles are a MUST :)
And a scarf is also essential. The pants are rather baggy, and the boots have fur lining.
The right side still needs boot laces.
And last for this afternoon I verified the pose by mounting the arms and the shaft for the spear
I think this pose looks good.
So what do you think?
I look forward to your comments and feedback.
Cheers
Klaus