Friday, July 27, 2012

So many ideas

Aaaargh!
Sooooo many ideas, so little brain (storage) capacitiy - my head is about to explode :)


Well, as I wrote before, the WIP forum is having another contest, this summer,

and I planned to participate.

For this I went to secret mode and started a diorama with the working title "Can Opener".
The build is done, and I started painting....
but now I lost a bit of momentum and I struggled for the last few days, as another diorama idea crept up and is filling my head with ideas - I couldn't sleep last night because of thinking and planning, and milling the idea around - this time involving an APC.

So, to make a long story short:
Change of plans!
(again! - I really wonder how often I wrote this sentence in the blog)

I will do both, and I will not participate in the contest.
Why not?
So I can share my work with you and get some feedback :)

Be prepared, I will post the build process for Can Opener in a few minutes.
Cheers
Klaus