Thursday, March 5, 2009

ZEUS super heavy (29)

Oh well, as I anticipated, I was sooooo not satisfied, that I decided to scrape the Honor Roll back off

And while I was at it, I also added some battle damage (mainly to cover some damage I did while scraping *blush*)

And while I waited for the newly applied black paint to dry, I continued on the eagle crest


And, as the golden paint cured, I re-applied the brass outlines as well as drawing some Purity Seals to the battle damage

And then I wrapped up the eagle crest



*sigh*
And now it was time to give the Honor Roll another try

This time I went with a sideway alignement of the roll, giving me more room on the parchment itself

And I arranged the medals and crests in a more organized way

Better now



And this is the status of the "Punitor Imperatoris" as of this morning





Cheers
Klaus

1 comment:

  1. @ihatedarkfall: Sorry, I don't like cheater and exploiter pages, so I will delete your promotional comment.
    If you have a valid comment, I am more than happy to display it.
    Cheers
    Klaus

    ReplyDelete